AVALA is proud to announce a new and enhanced patient portal, available now to all patients. The patient portal is a free, secure, online and mobile based portal designed to give patients access to their health information anytime, day or night. This upgraded experience is powered by Cerner, allowing our facility to connect patients directly to AVALA physician(s), medical records, etc.
“The implementation of our enhanced patient portal will be a step in the right direction for connecting the patient to their healthcare provider with just a click of a button,” said J. William (Bill) Hankins, FACHE, AVALA Chief Executive Officer.
PATIENT PORTAL FEATURES:
- Viewing lab results
- Viewing medications list, allergies, immunizations, problems, and procedures
- Sending and receiving secure messages to your health care team
- Requesting prescription renewals or medication refills
- Viewing clinical summaries of your visits
- Viewing radiology, pathology, and microbiology reports
- Bill payment portal
ADDITIONAL PATIENT PORTAL BENEFITS
- Providing access to personal health information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Empowering you to engage more with your own care
- Providing you with timely access to your results
- Enabling electronic access to discharge information
There will be a comprehensive guide sent out to all patients who are eligible for this new experience. While users may see some differences compared to what they are used to, the new portal offers an enhanced experience and ability to effectively manage their health with their provider.
PATIENT PORTAL APP
NEED HELP? PORTAL HELP DESK
Need assistance access your patient portal? For general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download our comprehensive instructional guide.