ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
AVALA automatically collects information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The IP address of the website from which you linked directly to the covered site and app;
- The date and time you accessed the covered site and app;
- The pages you visited; and
- The web browser and operating system you used to the covered site and app.
- Time spent viewing content
- Search terms and outcome of search
This information (“non-personal information”) does not identify you personally. AVALA uses this non-personal information to monitor the effectiveness of this website and to consider potential improvements to this website.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AVALA MIGHT COLLECT FROM YOU
AVALA may request that you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”) to participate in the password-protected areas, download information or complete contact forms. PII information is not collected about you when you visit this website unless you provide that information. You may choose not to provide PII.
USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
AVALA may use your PII to:
- Administer your participation in this website/mobile app;
- Communicate information that might be of interest to you;
- Fulfill your requests for services or materials;
- Contact you;
- Conduct research or surveys;
- Compilation of statistics about the website or app usage
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Through display, AVALA may disclose your PII to other authorized users of this website. AVALA may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website and the services AVALA provide, and they may have access to PII. Authorized users are AVALA employees or third parties who have been granted access and have a need to know the information collected in order to fulfill AVALA mission. AVALA may disclose PII to other affiliated institutions and/or if required to do so by law.
AVALA sometimes transfer “cookies” and “applets” to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to collect non-personal information about your visit to this website. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that AVALA use to identify your computer. Applets are small computer applications that relate information back to AVALA .
The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, but this may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
AVALA may provide links on this website to other sites of interest. Your use of such linked websites is subject to the privacy statements of the providers of those websites. You are encouraged to be aware when you leave this website and to understand the privacy statements of each website you visit.
AVALA strive to protect your information through measures that protect our systems, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, AVALA do not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
AVALA may change this policy from time to time. Updates will be posted to this website. You are encouraged to review this policy periodically.