Avala Imaging Center utilizes state-of-the-art technology to provide faster, clearer diagnostic imaging for our patients. Avala Imaging utilizes the latest MRI, CT, and X-ray imaging technology every day, making for shorter scan times for patients and higher quality images.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Our cutting-edge MRI scanner, the GE SIGNA Voyager 1. 5T, is designed to shorten scan times for patients.
- INCREASED PATIENT COMFORT, DECREASED CLAUSTROPHOBIA
- Largest opening on the market
- Reduced noise and integrated music system
- Select LED mood lighting
- Skylight that mimics the outdoors
- Our CT scanner, the Phillips Diamond Select Brillance 64-slice, provides high quality images.
- Lower dose of radiation
- High quality images
- 3D images for robotic surgeries
IMMEDIATE IMAGING PREVIEWS
- Our X-ray technology, the Shimadzu RADspeed Pro, provides:
- Reduced radiation exposure times
- Immediate imaging previews for our
- Enhanced image quality
If you have questions about Avala’s Imaging Center or our MRI, CT, or X-ray scans, give us a call at 985.801.6216 and speak with one of our Imaging Center experts today.
We accept all insurances. A pre-authorization is not required for cash price services.