Questions or Schedule Appointment
Testimonial Tuesday spotlights our patient Suzzette and her personalized experience here at Avala Physical Therapy.
At Avala Physical Therapy, the staff is personable and caring! The physical therapists are very knowledgeable and design treatments based on the patients specific issues to ensure overall health!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!Suzzette B.
Avala Physical Therapy
Avala Physical Therapy provides individualized, personal care for people with physical disabilities or suffering injuries. Our facility includes 3,500 square feet of space specifically equipped to assist our outpatient rehabilitation cases.
This allows the Avala Physical Therapy staff to deliver the highest possible quality of care and stay attentive to each patient’s specific needs.
Physical Therapy Services
- SERVICES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Astym Treatment
- Dry Needling
- Manual Therapy
- Prosthetic Training
- Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Spine Surgery Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Total Joint Rehabilitation (Knee and Hip Replacements)
Our Physical Therapists
- AVALA PHYSICAL THERAPISTS ARE CERTIFIED IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Functional Dry Needling
- Integrative Dry Needling
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy